Friday, December 18, 2009

What if you were the leader of a poor country and you found you had millions of oil reserves underneath?

What would you rate it on a scale of 1-5? And why?What if you were the leader of a poor country and you found you had millions of oil reserves underneath?
I'd order drilling through my Grandmother's flower garden if it meant I could produce reveniew and grow industry for my fellow countrymen.





The bottom line, is that ';GOOD'; business decisions are GOOD for all. [';Cooking'; the accounting books to appear to be profitable is not good business. Raping the company cash for lavish lifestyles and ridiculous bonuses is not good business.]





I think every publicly traded company CEO should be paid $1 per year. the remainder of their compensation should be based on the company performance.What if you were the leader of a poor country and you found you had millions of oil reserves underneath?
I'd drill baby drill and become a rich country.

No comments:

Post a Comment